[OS X TeX] TeX on iPad (was: En-us-Wikipedia complaint)

M A markoilcan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 18:04:07 CET 2013

I don't think the masses want a new list (at least I don't). In fact, there
are very few messages that get posted about tex/latex etc on the ipad. In
the past year there was one thread in the summer (~8 posts) about the codea
Lua environment on the ipad, and the current thread. Given that a large
fraction of the current thread is not really about the ipad and actually
about whether there should be a new list, it hardly seems that volume of
messages justifies a new list.