[OS X TeX] Header Title Too Long

Richard J Benish rjbenish at comcast.net
Wed Apr 3 05:04:24 CEST 2013

Hello,

The template (attached) for a paper I'm writing seemingly provides a
way to accommodate a shortened version of the paper's title to appear
in the header, but I can't figure out how to use it. (Unlike the
example in the attached template, the title of my paper is too long
to fit across the top of the page.)

Without success, I've tried to find a clue in the template's style
sheet (also attached). I've also looked in the LaTex Companion and
the TexBook for a clue, but couldn't tell if the answer is there or
not.

Please help.

Thanks.

Richard Benish