[OS X TeX] Subsection Punctuation

Richard J Benish rjbenish at comcast.net
Fri Sep 21 23:42:19 CEST 2012

Greetings,

I'm using a template that has a long and complicated style sheet. One
of its commands, evidently, is to put a period after every subsection
title. But some of my subsection titles are questions. It looks silly
to have these titles punctuated with both periods and question marks.

So my question is, is there a simple way to locally override the
style sheet command so that I can replace chosen periods with
question marks? Or do I have to find the relevant command in the
style sheet and correct the problem globally? Or something else?

Thanks for helping.

Richard Benish