[OS X TeX] Re: Memoir class book template

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Sep 13 11:24:23 CEST 2012

Am 13.09.2012 um 02:07 schrieb Charles Shooshan:

> It did not succeed -- I get an unrecognized graphics extension: .ps error.

Yes, I can see it here too! The reason is simple: there is no rule how to convert PS to PDF.

Try it with this addition:

	\epstopdfDeclareGraphicsRule{.ps}{pdf}{.pdf}{repstopdf #1 --outfile=\OutputFile}
	\PrependGraphicsExtensions{.ps}

Put the two lines into the text body, i.e., *after* \begin{document}. This will teach pdfLaTeX to convert any PS file into the required PDF format.

--
Greetings

  Pete

If you don't find it in the index, look very carefully through the entire catalogue.
		–  Sears, Roebuck, and Co., Consumer's Guide, 1897