[OS X TeX] Memoir class book template

Richard J Benish rjbenish at comcast.net
Mon Sep 10 17:52:33 CEST 2012

Hello All,

Many thanks for the tips and the preamble.

I like the idea of starting with a relatively lean skeleton, as
kindly provided by Themis. And thanks to Herb for the tip on the
epstopdf issue. But for me it's probably too bare, as I have no
experience with fleshing the thing out (subfolders, etc.). I
anticipate that a lot of fumble and frustration time would still be
needed.

As of right now,Vitorio's suggestion of using Classic Thesis looks to
be preferable because the zip file for a template at

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/classicthesis/

contains the whole structure with subfolders and everything.

Gratefully,

Richard Benish