[OS X TeX] iPad implementations

Enrico Franconi franconi at inf.unibz.it
Tue Oct 9 04:38:56 CEST 2012

On 7 Oct 2012, at 15:55, George Gratzer <gratzer at me.com> wrote:

> On 2012-10-06, at 7:36 AM, Enrico Franconi <franconi at inf.unibz.it> wrote:
>
>> I do like Texpad which has a very elegant and usable interface, and I dislike Tex Touch again for its terrible interface which disregards the workflow of a typical TeX user.
>
> Could u explain?

Well, I expect to write a latex file, push a LaTeX button, and see a PDF, with a clear emphasis that these are the main operations in this order. I may possibly see the log (see? download?) afterwords. And the "local filesystem" and the sync with dropbox should be done in a more intuitive way, in order to avoid to get three different copies of the same file (in dropbox, local to the latex editor, in the other iPad apps)...
my 2 cents,
cheers
--e.