[OS X TeX] command-click on the name of a console file

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Nov 19 21:53:46 CET 2012

Am 19.11.2012 um 17:43 schrieb Alain Schremmer:

> So, I just upgraded TeXLive-2011 (with "tlmgr update --all")

Which is wrong! As a mortal user you need to use "sudo tlmgr update --all". And a "sudo tlmgr update --self" should have come first, I think…

> and now the console for Sharpe's
>
> 	% !TEX TS-program = pdflatexmk
> 	\documentclass[11pt]{book}
> 		\usepackage[abspath]{currfile}
> 	\begin{document}
> 		some text
> 		\typeout{^^J^^JFILEPATH: \currfileabspath^^J^^J} % or \currfileabsdir
> 	\end{document}
>
> shows FILEPATH but still not currfileabspath

Both \currfileabspath and \currfileabsdir work for me.

--
Greetings

  Pete

The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."