[OS X TeX] command-click on the name of a console file

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Nov 17 01:19:33 CET 2012

Am 16.11.2012 um 19:38 schrieb Alain Schremmer:

> I wanted to automate things and tried
>
> \typeout{IF YOU CAN'T SEE THIS IS \currfiledir, GET YOUR EYES CHECKED.}
>
> but the directory name doesn't appear.

Are you making use of the currfile or currfile-abs packages? These also allow to write out the (included) file's path name.

--
Greetings

  Pete

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny..."
				– Isaac Asimov