[OS X TeX] command-click on the name of a console file

Nicolae Garleanu garleanu at haas.berkeley.edu
Thu Nov 15 22:08:33 CET 2012

It means that you don't have to close windows all the time -- they disappear as soon as the problem is solved, or simply the compiler is told to skip it. I know how to close an extra window, I just wished I didn't have to. I am also sure it is technically feasible, thus could be part of a future release: when compilation reaches end, close window automatically.

A bit like my earlier post about being able to double-click in the source to search the pdf and vice-versa, rather than Cmd-click -- in principle feasible, nice to have (for some people, at least) although not a sine-qua-non.

Nicolae