[OS X TeX] ntheorem and the equation environment

Don Green Dragon fergdc at Shaw.ca
Tue Nov 6 05:15:19 CET 2012

Hello Themis,

Apology for appearing to ignore your reply. I've been away for some time and have now returned to working with TeXShop. I'll study your reply and see how things work out. Thanks.

Don Green Dragon
fergdc at Shaw.ca