[OS X TeX] How do I use a personally compiled luatex with MacTeX,

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue May 29 10:24:47 CEST 2012

Am 29.05.2012 um 10:15 schrieb George Nurser:

> ...and then done sudo fmtutil-sys:
> fmtutil-sys --byengine luatex

I don't see the "sudo" in the last line...

On the command line you should not need to use "/usr/local/texlive/2011/bin/x86_64-darwin/luatex". A simple "luatex" should be sufficient. When you try to compile LaTeX files, you should use lualatex instead...

--
Greetings

  Pete

Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed; everything else is public relations.
			– George Orwell