[OS X TeX] clickable url in Pdftex

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun May 27 17:56:29 CEST 2012

On May 27, 2012, at 10:34 AM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> LaTeX Warning: You have requested, on input line 250, version
>               `2009/07/21' of package kvoptions,
>               but only version
>               `2007/10/18 v3.0 Keyval support for LaTeX options (HO)'
>               is available.

Howdy,

Can we see the lines near the beginning that shows when all the files are being read in? Especially the ones just before the error message. Trying to figure out why you are reading in an old kvoptions. Are you sure you don't have anything in ~/Library/texmf/tex/latex/?

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)