[OS X TeX] adding the whole bibliography via BibDesk

konstantinos vasilakos konstantinos.vasilakos at gmail.com
Mon May 21 22:41:22 CEST 2012

No I am sorry I tied all the steps again, it says

bibtex: Need exactly one file argument.
Try `bibtex --help' for more information.
bibtex: Need exactly one file argument.
Try `bibtex --help' for more information.
And when double clicking the vasilakos.command

It says

Last login: Mon May 21 22:38:46 on ttys001
Macintosh:~ admin$ /Users/admin/Documents/HumTech_Paper/vasilakos.Command ; exit;
/Users/admin/Documents/HumTech_Paper/vasilakos.Command: line 3: bibtex: command not found
/Users/admin/Documents/HumTech_Paper/vasilakos.Command: line 3: bibtex: command not found
logout

[Process completed]

I don't know what to say..
Best