[OS X TeX] adding the whole bibliography via BibDesk

konstantinos vasilakos konstantinos.vasilakos at gmail.com
Mon May 21 19:58:33 CEST 2012

Hmm, I am in Lion so sudo is required as far I know, so:
 sudo #!/bin/bash
 for file in *.aux ; do
 bibtex ‘basename $file .aux‘
done
Last login: Mon May 21 19:51:37 on ttys000
Macintosh:~ admin$ /Users/admin/Documents/HumTech_Paper/vasilakos.Command
-bash: /Users/admin/Documents/HumTech_Paper/vasilakos.Command: Permission denied
Macintosh:~ admin$ sudo /Users/admin/Documents/HumTech_Paper/vasilakos.Command
Password:
sudo: /Users/admin/Documents/HumTech_Paper/vasilakos.Command: command not found
Macintosh:~ admin$

any hint ?
btw the sec.aux is in the directory (as this demands the command).

Best

\K.