[OS X TeX] adding the whole bibliography via BibDesk

David Watson dewatson at me.com
Mon May 21 19:50:03 CEST 2012

On May 21, 2012, at 12:41 PM, konstantinos vasilakos wrote:

> Hi, there is one file called sec.aux in my directory which contains the following:
> \bibstyle{plain}
> \bibdata{literature}
> \citation{*}
>
> According to the wrapper you send me it seems that it runs when I double click it, (could you send me the sudo command as it is?) I can afford some terminal  wise work.

You should see a terminal open up, and you should see two bibtex runs (at least).
If you don't see anything in the terminal, then you need to change permissions to read/write/execute for owner at the least.

If you want to know what's in the .Command file, open it with TextEdit or type "less " in a terminal window and drag the file to the window so that it autocompletes the path.
If you have previews enabled in the Finder, then you should see the complete text of this small snippet at the very least.