[OS X TeX] Strange Warning When Compiling any Document

Jerome Heaven jerome.heaven at gmail.com
Sat May 12 22:04:43 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am getting the following warning even when compiling the most minimal of documents. Please help me understand this warning and how I might prevent it:

pdfTeX warning: pdflatex (file /usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-var/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map): fontmap entry for `PTSans-Bold-tlf-ts1--base' already exists, duplicates ignored
The PDF output appears to be fine. I only started getting the warning (yesterday) after running TeX Live Utility to update packages. Many packages were updated in the process. I did no font installation.

Thanks!