[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.07

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon May 7 14:26:02 CEST 2012

On May 6, 2012, at 9:51 PM, Richard Koch wrote:

> Herb,
>
> On May 6, 2012, at 5:21 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>> Sigh... since I don't have a paid developer account I can't get a signature so I can no longer compile TeXShop.
>
> The "signature" feature is set in an XCode configure panel for TeXShop; you get
> their by clicking on TeXShop in the top of the left panel. You can change this item
> to "no signature." Anyone who compiles TeXShop from source code will have to
> change that item to either "no signature" or to the identifier for their signature,
> since their Keychain won't have my signature.
>
> Dick

Howdy,

Got it. I downloaded the source again and it appears that you unchecked the Signature requirement in the distributed source now.

My Objective-C is not very strong so it will take a while for me to try to change those static variables to object variables. The bug isn't a horrible thing but rather an annoying thing that can be ``fixed up'' by the user to get it back in sync. Not a crasher.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)