[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.07

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Sun May 6 21:54:15 CEST 2012

Folks,

TeXShop 3.07 is available at

	http://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop/texshop.html

I restored the Sparkle upgrade mechanism:  copies of TeXShop 2 upgrade to the latest version, currently 2.43, and copies of TeXShop 3 upgrade to the latest version, currently 3.07.

I was distracted by other projects In the interval between the last upgrade and this one. Many people asked for changes, and some sent me changes which I promised to include in the program. My apologies if your change isn't present; please resend those suggestions and changes. I'll do my best to make them now;
the one hitch is that we will start to build MacTeX-2012 next week.

Dick Koch