[OS X TeX] how use DropLaTeXDiff, DropTexCount?

Antonio Cosma acosma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:23:10 CEST 2012

> Howdy,
>
> Those are Drop Scripts.
>
> For DropTeXCount.app: simply drop a .tex file onto the app and an htlm file will be created with the texcount information and also open in your default browser. The DropTeXCountFull.app works the same way except that the html file contains more information.
>
> For DropLaTeXDiff.app: Drop the two .tex files you want to compare onto the app. A latexdiff.log file along with a new .tex file that can be typeset and will show the difference between the two files. The log file will state which of the two files is older and note that latexdiff finished processing. Once that last statement is in the log file you can typeset the new .tex file to see the differences marked.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Dear all

I downloaded the two scripts, and tried DropLaTeXDiff.app out. I get

Unknown encoding 'applemac' at
/Applications/Utilities2/LaTexDroplets/DropLaTeXDiff.app/Contents/Resources/latexdiff-fast
line 892
latexdiff finished

Does this mean that latexDiff cannot work when I use applemac encoding?

All the best

Antonio