[OS X TeX] how use DropLaTeXDiff, DropTexCount?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Mar 24 19:11:04 CET 2012

On Mar 24, 2012, at 12:57 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> On Mar 24, 2012, at 12:07 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>
>> For DropLaTeXDiff.app: Drop the two .tex files you want to compare onto the app. A latexdiff.log file along with a new .tex file that can be typeset and will show the difference between the two files. The log file will state which of the two files is older and note that latexdiff finished processing. Once that last statement is in the log file you can typeset the new .tex file to see the differences marked.
>
> and, once upon a time, you said that it could be gotten from < http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2>
>
> However, when I go there I find myself in
>
> <http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wa/default?user=herbs2&templatefn=FileSharing1.html&xmlfn=TKDocument.1.xml&sitefn=RootSite.xml&aff=consumer&cty=US&lang=en>
>
> and when I try to download DropLaTeXDiff I get
>
>> ForbiddenAccess denied by access control list.
>

> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Hopeful regards
> --schremmer

Howdy,

Apple killed homepage quite a while ago along with mac.com.

Apple will kill my iDisk this coming June since me.com is dying. Until then you can get the files from <https://public.me.com/herbs2>.

After June it looks like I'll just give out URL links to the files in the Public folder in my DropBox folder. Advantage is that it's really easy for me to maintain. Disadvantage is that you can't browse to see if anything is updated or just for the heck of it; you'll have to depend upon me passing the link to the list.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)