[OS X TeX] onehalfspacing failing due to figure?

Jonas Lindh jonas.lindh at gu.se
Wed Mar 14 09:51:26 CET 2012

Hi.
I am using texclipse for editing on macbook pro running osx 10.7.3.
In 2 cases were I do a similar thing inserting a figure as:
\begin{figure}[H]

\includegraphics[scale=0.75]{stats_bilder/robustness_graffle}

\caption{{Large Robustness as treated in this

thesis.}}\label{fig:robustnessgraffle}

\end{figure}

...that specific subsection fails to use \onehalfspace which works fine for the rest of the document. In preamble:
\usepackage{setspace}

\onehalfspacing

Cannot figure it out, I hope maybe someone on the list can.
Best regards
Jonas

http://www.ling.gu.se/~jonas