[OS X TeX] Test whether an option has loaded

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Mar 2 11:16:36 CET 2012

Am 2.3.2012 um 03:48 schrieb David Craig:

> How does one test whether a particular documentclass option has been loaded?

Inside the package used, for which this option is meant, you should be able to find the answer...

I once used a construct like this:

	\def\Ar{article}
	\def\Pr{proc}
	\def\Bk{book}
	\def\Rp{report}
	\def\Stil{\Bk}

	\def\Pt{12pt}
	\def\Pt{11pt}
	\def\Pt{}

	\documentclass[\Pt,twoside,a5paper,]{\Stil}

In the text body I then was able to set up the document as article, book, etc., i.e., I could add sections needed for that type of document.

--
Greetings

  Pete

The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for « entrepreneur ».
				– Georges W. Bush