[OS X TeX] Problem with babel's Greek option

Johann Spies johann.spies at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 23:46:41 CEST 2012

Hallo Herbert,

Thanks for your help.

I did not know about the texlive-utility.  I work on Linux most of the time
and was not that up-to-date on the Mac-Tex-stuff.  Thanks.  I have updated
my texlive now.

After the update the problem still occurred and then I saw in the error
messages that some messages refer to /usr/local/texlive and others to
/Users/js/Lib/texmf.  I then moved that directory to another location as an
experiment and I could compile the example document I mentioned in my first
email in this thread.

After that I saw your second email which confirmed this.  I did indeed at
one stage tried to solve my Greek problem by adding packages from the
internet.

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)