[OS X TeX] TeXShop after migrating to a new MacBook Pro

R Martinez rm.tech at mac.com
Fri Jun 15 03:41:41 CEST 2012

Hello,

I got a new MacBook Pro and migrated all my files from my old MacBook Pro using the Migration Assistant.

TeXShop opens normally and displays my .tex file normally. But when I try to typeset, I get a message ! LaTeX error: File 'article.cls' not found.

Pressing returns gives me another error message: File 'lmodern.sty' not found.

And so on.

The TeXShop preference pane is installed with the correct TeX distribution selection, which is TeXLive-2011.

The TeXShop Typesetting and Engine preferences are unchanged from the old MacBook Pro.

I'm using TeXShop 3.10, and Lion 10.7.3.

I'll appreciate suggestions for fixing this.

Thanks in advance,

Raul Martinez