[OS X TeX] printing surprises

konstantinos vasilakos konstantinos.vasilakos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:24:07 CEST 2012

Hello, thanks to both, I was having an error: "two documents class used" so I digged a bit in the class I was already used and turned out that there is already an A4 definition there,  \LoadClass[dvips, a4paper]{book}
will  the "book" make any difference ?
 as I am not printing one, but a simple doc.
Thanks

p.s I will have some read on the geometry package as it seems that is the key function for all these.

\K.