[OS X TeX] TeX path

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Jul 28 13:26:05 CEST 2012

On Jul 28, 2012, at 6:13 AM, Ulrich Groh wrote:

> I have just migrated to the new Mac OS and now the path to pdaflatex etc has gone (runnig TeXLive2012). Where is the script file which one had to use in the TeXLive2011 case?
>
> Ulrich

Howdy,

It seems that the Mountain Lion installer behaves like the Lion installer and removes some files and may remove some symbolic links.

Do you have MacTeX-2012 installed? If so you'll find FixMacTeX2012.pkg in /Applications/TeX. Double click it to install the fix.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)