[OS X TeX] Minion Pro questions

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 9 20:51:47 CEST 2012

PS: This does typeset OK though:

\begin{document}
$\mathbb{F}$
{\allowdisplaybreaks
\begin{align*}
A &= B &&\text{( by (iii) )}\\
&= C &&\text{( by continuity of } \psi \text{ )}\\
&= D.
\end{align*}
}
$\mathbb{P}$.
\end{document}

I think I have a number of examples like this that would need to be changed. Note that if I load mathalpha after MinionPro (and don't attempt to choose a \mathfrak in a mathalpha parameter (because that gives the \mathfrak already defined problem), the original

\begin{document}
$\mathbb{F}$
{\allowdisplaybreaks
\begin{align*}
A &= B &&\text{( by (iii) )}\\
&= C &&\text{( by continuity of $\psi$)}\\
&= D.
\end{align*}
}
$\mathbb{P}$.
\end{document}

typesets with no problem. When mathalpha is loaded before MinionPro, then the first error is that last $\mathbb{P}$, and it does not complain about the $\psi$.

Richard