[OS X TeX] Funny bug in hyperref

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jul 7 00:26:19 CEST 2012

Am 06.07.2012 um 23:59 schrieb Alain Schremmer:

> I am sticking with hyperref and its \url. Maybe I can get the metrication url to move past the fateful point.

Use: \href{the real URL}{its much shorter visualisation which can easily fit into short lines or the remainder left in a long line, or a mechanism not unlike that used in Wikipedia}. You can also use then:

	<some useful descriptive text> and in *wikipedia* it's defined as well.

And "*wikipedia*" is the \href{long}{short} construction.

--
Greetings

  Pete

There are very few jobs that actually require a penis or vagina. All other jobs should be open to everybody.
				– Florynce Kennedy