[OS X TeX] Malayalam and other Indian languages on Mac

David Watson dewatson at me.com
Mon Jul 2 00:22:41 CEST 2012

On Jul 1, 2012, at 5:07 PM, NMPOST7 wrote:

> On 01/07/2012 23:59, David Watson wrote:
>> It shouldn't matter what OS you are using. You may want to take a look at the malayalam-latex package.
> Thank you.
> well, the malayalam latex package is for Linux/M$. It involves a preprocessor,
> that is installed on the aforesaid platforms.

The malayalam package includes the source for the preprocessor, so in theory, this should work on MacOSX.
I didn't have any trouble using the Makefile to compile the object files for this package.
You need to delete the ".o" files included in the source directory first.

Maybe Herbert would have some idea of how to link these object files together into the "mylm" preprocessor that you need.