[OS X TeX] Experience with TeXnicle?

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 20:30:22 CET 2012

On Jan 28, 2012, at 12:01 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> You may still be able to get TeXMaker (correcting the name :-))
> 1.9.2 for 10.4 and version 1.9.9 for PPC at <http://www.xm1math.net/
> texmaker/>. It is presently at version 3.2.2 and available for 10.5/
> Intel, 32 bit version for 10.6 and 64bit for 10.7. So there has
> been an awful lot of development since 1.9.9.

I am afraid not and I don't want to ask Brachet since the chances
that I will be using Texmaker (Brachet spells it that way) are
essentially zero.

On the other hand, I remembered that my wife's iMac is of course
Intel and is running under 10.5 and I have just been spending a whole
lot of time figuring out how to edit the files that are on my Mac
with Texmaker which is now on her Mac. (First time we ever used the
ethernet other than to share the printer and the server.)

Regards
--schremmer