[OS X TeX] svn save trouble in TeXShop

Martin Berggren martin.berggren at cs.umu.se
Tue Jan 24 22:01:52 CET 2012

On Jan 24, 2012, at 21:40 , Enrico Franconi wrote:

> On 24 Jan 2012, at 16:53, Martin Berggren wrote:
>
>> The reason I recently switched to TeXShop (from Textmate) was to try out Autosave and Versions…
>
> I'm using Latexian (which I believe is much better than TeXShop, but it is not free at 9.99$ in the AppStore) and it plays well with SVN (I'm using the svn-multi style with the autokw option), and it has the autosave/duplicate/version stuff of Lion. I'm very happy with it.
> cheers

To be fair, I'm still not sure what happened. I'm also using Dropbox, so maybe there is some strange interaction between svn, Autosave and Dropbox that caused the issue. I wouldn't put the blame on TeXShop yet, which is an excellent program. Good to know about Latexian though.

Sincerely,

Martin Berggren
Department of Computing Science, Umeå Universitet
Campustorget 5, S-901 87 Umeå, Sweden. Ph: +46-70-732 8111
http://www.cs.umu.se/~martinb, Martin.Berggren at cs.umu.se