[OS X TeX] command completion file for inline and display math mode

Dilan Fernando eddfernando at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:17:33 CET 2012

Hello All,

Just as an aside, I would like to ask if anybody in here has had any
experience
typesetting LaTeX documents with Vim/Vim-LaTeX?. Vim-LaTeX is a set of
plugins for Vim that has the same kind of capabilities as TeXshop's command
completion/macros etc. This method of course combines the abilities of the
powerful Vim text editor with most other niceties of TeXshop. One can even
compile- debug- view from within vim.

For those of you who have used both, how do you compare the typing speeds
of the two systems?, i.e., Texshop and Vim (+VimLaTeX). I still think Vim
is faster.

Any thoughts?

Dilan