[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.06 jumping pages

Chris Goedde cgg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 14:21:30 CET 2012

Hi all,

I recently upgraded to Lion and TeXShop 3.06. I've notice that when I typeset right after fixing a TeX error that the TeXShop preview will jump to a different page in the document. (It seems to jump a couple of pages ahead or behind.) I never noticed this with 2.X on Snow Leopard and wonder if other people have seen this and/or it's a known problem.

Actually, if I have the pattern right, what I'm seeing is:

1. TeX, but with error.
2. Fix error, reTeX, preview jumps back two pages.
3. Manually readjust preview to right page.
4. Continue writing, reTeX, preview now jumps ahead two pages.

Chris