[OS X TeX] "Save as"

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Mon Jan 16 16:31:03 CET 2012

Doesn't seem to work.  I put two template .tex files into a folder "MyTemplates" in dropbox, and
inside ~/Library/Texshop/Templates/ I put a folder "My Templates" inside which I put symbolic links to both of these files.  When I open a new document and go to the Templates button, I get a My Templates entry with an arrow, but clicking on it gets me nothing.

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155