[OS X TeX] xhmlatex

Claus Gerhardt claus.gerhardt at uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Feb 17 19:33:42 CET 2012

A simpler way to change the display of inline math is to redefine the default: Place the attached configuration file myhtlatex.cfg in the same folder as your document and change the command in the xhmlatex shell script to

htlatex  "$1" "myhtlatex,html,xhtml"

then inline math will be displayed by pictures.

Claus