[OS X TeX] Test Bank and dynamic math worksheets

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at me.com
Sun Dec 30 22:41:28 CET 2012

My personal favorite is Mathematica. I would not recommend getting Mathematica just for this purpose, but if you are already using it for other things, it makes a very convenient choice.  The advantage is that you can perform fairly complicated actions such as produce random lists, loop through folders, cut-and-paste from existing files, write into new latex files, invoke shell commands, etc.

Themis
tmatsoukas at me.com