[OS X TeX] pdfopen in MacTeX useful?

Thomas Bohn thbohn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 22:54:21 CEST 2012

Hello Charles,

my workflow is quite simple actually. I use Vim and the plugin
LaTeX-Box which uses Latexmk. My latexmkrc looks like this and so far
I didn't hear any complains about my PDF files:

--
$pdf_mode = 1; $postscript_mode = $dvi_mode = 0;
$pdf_update_method = 0;

I use LuaTeX because it supports fonts via fontspec, so I can use Open
Type fonts. I'm not sure if this would even work with a workflow going
to DVI first.

Thomas