[OS X TeX] LaTeX conversion to eBook?

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Wed Apr 25 19:39:36 CEST 2012

On Apr 25, 2012, at 1:25 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> (2)	I also have a question: What if you have html with LaTeX formulas that are handled (beautifully) by mathjax?

You might be able to trick an ebook reader which is a plug-in to a browser to show them nicely (as Victor Ivrii's link to Readium demonstrates), but it won't work on the sadly limited HTML implementation w/in every ``normal'' ebook viewer I'm aware of.

Remember, Apple's iBooks' sample of an _Algebra_ book has _no_ equations.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer