[OS X TeX] More Minion Pro questions

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 25 06:38:08 CEST 2012

Hmmm, now that I've been looking at this more closely, I'm not sure if this is working correctly. At \huge size both textbf and semib may be giving the exact same results, or so close that it's almost imperceptible. (Sometimes I think I see differences at smaller sizes and sometimes I don't.) Then to confuse things, when I invoke the onlymath option in MinionPro, \normalfont at the \huge size looks very skinny. When I apply \semib nothing changes. But then when I apply \textbf, the letters go from very skinny to very fat. Why the difference? I'm very confused, it's late, and my brain is starting to fail.

Richard