[OS X TeX] Minion Pro and Bickham Pro

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 16 06:09:21 CEST 2012

Michael,

I just installed Bickham Pro regular with no problems. Thanks again for the help!

Bickham is elegant and works well with Minion Pro. I think that the regular weight that I installed is just about right. Like most scripts, each glyph has a slightly different optical weight, and the average weight across all the Bickham glyphs is just about right. Bickham, which I'm using for scr, also provides strong visual contrast with the Minion swash capitals which I'm using for cal, important for enabling the reader to easily distinguish object types. It prints nicely in a 9 pt document, even at subscript size. I'm very happy with this.

Richard