[OS X TeX] Minion and Minion Pro

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 8 21:42:18 CEST 2012

Michael,

This time it almost ran OK! At the very end I got this error:

Error: The following map file(s) couldn't be found:

     MinionMap.map

Did you run mktexlsr?
You can delete non-existent map entries using the option
                --syncwithtrees.

I'm not sure what this means. In the Font maps tab within the "Font maps found in texmf-local" it says

/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/map/dvips/MinionPro/MinionPro.map

I also got the message "At least one of the boolean options in updmap.cfg is set to false. In most cases they should be true. You may make changes by pressing 'other updmapsettings' on the 'updmap diffs' tab." I now have all four of the check boxes checked. The one that was set to false was "dvipsDownloadBase35 …"

Richard