[OS X TeX] Sidebar with thumbnails in TeXShop?

RA Friedrich Vosberg rafv at me.com
Fri Sep 30 21:31:10 CEST 2011

Am 30.09.2011 um 20:04 schrieb William Adams:

> Alternatives:
>
> - Scan your signature and place that.
> - get a graphics tablet and sign the .pdf as an annotation
> - make a font of your signature and use that
> - draw up your signature using METAPOST or some other graphics program and use that

None of these »alternatives« matches the mandatory legal requirements of written form. It's mandatory that an original deed is signed by one's own hand. For legal validity it is sufficient to transmit only an electronic copy of such a personally signed deed. But such a deed must exist.

Therefore I need the drag'n'drop approach.

Kind regards, Friedrich