[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest, Vol 47, Issue 18

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:40:59 CEST 2011

Using that creates a large number of auxiliary files other than the
usual ones for an ordinary LaTeX run. How does one change the TeXShop
configuration so that clicking the "Trash Aux Files" button on the
console deletes those, too?

On 9/26/11 3:00 PM, macosx-tex-request at email.esm.psu.edu wrote

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.