[OS X TeX] Applescript Macros & Lion

Claus Gerhardt claus.gerhardt at uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Sep 23 14:20:02 CEST 2011

I should add that I compiled my copy from source myself but the only major change I made had been the removal of the framework responsible for the updates - I forgot its name.

In addition I only compiled a 64-bit version placing the application in /Applications, i.e., not in /Applications/TeX.

Claus