[OS X TeX] packages in Lion, part 2

Gerard Walschap gerard at ou.edu
Tue Sep 13 02:18:06 CEST 2011

	Okay, I found out that the ~/Library is hidden, as Dick pointed out on his website. I guess it's not only hidden to the person sitting in front of the computer, but also to TeXShop?

	After upgrading to Lion, some latex files that use special packages won't compile. So I looked into my home directory and found there is no Library. This is where I kept these files. Has anyone had the same experience? Does one now have to put these files in the root directory's library?

	-Gerard