[OS X TeX] Text floating around a figure

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Sun Oct 2 02:30:46 CEST 2011

Herb,

On my TeX Live 2011, which hasn’t been updated, the packages are missing.
I’m updating now and predict they will be found.

I found a web site claiming that the packages were removed from TeX Live 2010
because of license issues, but the licenses were revised. This wasn’t noticed
when TeX Live 2011 was issued, but was noticed later.

This message may be premature becaue my update isn’t finished.

Dick