[OS X TeX] Problem with TeXShop's tags

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Sun Nov 27 17:38:44 CET 2011

Dick,

On Nov 27, 2011, at 08:16 , Richard Koch wrote:

> I went on some trips and am having a hard time catching up.
> I also recommend 3.06. Version 3.07 will again be part of the Sparkle
> update chain for 3.** users.

I hope you did not take my comments the wrong way.  I don't think anyone on these lists would complain, even if you were to take a vacation :-}

Your efforts have been central to making TeX on Mac a great system, and TeXShop has inspired some great apps for the community.

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large
--------