[OS X TeX] Using NATBIB to make a Harvard reference to a website

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 31 19:32:02 CEST 2011

	Is the problem that the harvard natbib style doesn't have a "url"/"online"/"electronic" reference style? If that's the case, what would happen if you used the "misc" type and then filled in the stuff that is extra?

-N
-----
Nathan Paxton
Lecturer
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.gov.harvard.edu/people/nathan-paxton
Far better an approximate answer to the right question,
which is often vague, than an exact answer to the wrong
question, which can always be made precise.
	—John Tukey