[OS X TeX] TeX and 10.6.7

Stephen Anderson sra at yale.edu
Wed Mar 30 22:04:47 CEST 2011

On 30.03.2011, at 13:03, Frank STENGEL wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Did any of the members of this list upgrade to 10.6.7 ?
> For those who did, do you have any problems with PDFTeX generated pdfs ?
>
> I'm asking because of the various issues reported with opentype fonts and 10.6.7 (see for instance http://www.tidbits.com/article/12078 orhttp://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2794186&start=0&tstart=0)

This explains why I have recently been unable to print various pdf files produced by a student in another TeX system on another OS.  I find that if I open these in Acrobat Pro, I can print them without problems.   I hadn't looked into what was going on... just blamed her. Now I see I'm wrong.

--
Steve Anderson