[OS X TeX] Using NATBIB to make a Harvard reference to a website

Peter Vamos P.Vamos at exeter.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 15:54:02 CEST 2011

At 08:39 +0100 29/3/11, George SINGER wrote:

>Can anyone help?
>
>I'd like to use Bibtex to produce the following:
>
>NHS Evidence, 2003. National Library of Guidelines. [online]
>Available at: <http://www.library.nhs.uk/guidelinesFinder> [Accessed
>10 October 2009].

I am not sure what the problem is but in any case I would use the url
package thus:

\usepackage{url}
\DeclareUrlCommand\url{\def\UrlLeft{<}\def\UrlRight{>}\urlstyle{tt}}

here the \DeclareUrl and \urlstyle commands give the desired
customization, you can change this. Then in BibDesk enter the url as

[online] Available from:
\url{http://libweb.anglia.ac.uk/referencing/harvard.htm} [Accessed:
1st April 2011]

I hope this helps